The objective of this first two-year financing phase (2017-2018) is to:
1. open two new innovative labs:
- the new Prototyping lab (3D metal printing) at Tallinn University of Technology and
- the new Computed Tomography Lab at the partner of Estonian University of Life Sciences in Tartu.
2. build up the Smart Industry Centre and define its services targeted to industrial partners
3. map all relevant Industry 4.0 related distributive infrastructures (labs, technologies, machinery that can be used for applied research with the industry) and define its management and the responsible team as a type of distributive infrastructure
4. extend the international R&D cooperation and publishing (incl. H2020 projects) in the field of industrial digitalization.